For the best experience, try the new Microsoft Edge browser recommended by Microsoft (version 87 or above) or switch to another browser Ė Google Chrome / Firefox / Safari
Xoriant Case Study on Product Testing Automation Augments Quality
- The client specializes in business communications services such as unified communications (UC) and contact centers (CC).
- The client wanted to harness innovative testing technologies and infrastructure in its existing business processes to improve the quality of its proprietary systems management application.
Xoriant Solution | Key Contributions
- Developing a strong automation framework to serve the functional and technical testing requirements.
- Building Virtual Machines on ESXI, VCenter, VMware, and deploying multiple elements within the solution to prepare a working environment.
- Automation improved overall product testing by increasing testing coverage, fixing existing framework test case failures, and improving product quality.
- Cross-browser testing using Selenium Grid saved testing time for multiple browsers and provided privileged time to conduct more rigorous testing of critical business scenarios.