Mobile Application Development To Simplify Identity Governance
The client delivers an intelligent Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) solution that enables their client organizations to effectively manage risk, address continuous compliance needs and securely adopt cloud technologies with confidence. The client‚Äôs completely managed and flexible IGA-as-a-Service platform ensures a worry-free adoption of Identity Management and Governance services such as user lifecycle management, access request, certification, and SOD management. The client had an existing mobile app to provide this functionality. However, it was quite basic and the user experience it provided was not up to the expectations of the client.
The key objectives of the client included:
- Providing Identity Governance and administration solution on handheld devices
- Developing Mobile App for Identity Governance and administration
- Providing a completely managed and flexible IGA-as-a-Service platform
- Eliminating the risk of managing and addressing continuous compliance needs
- Adopting cloud technologies securely with confidence
Xoriant Solution | Key Contributions
The client chose Xoriant as its technology partner and service provider for our decades of modern software development practices with a rigorous and disciplined approach, resulting in accelerated product delivery. Xoriant provided a complete, end-to-end solution and handled the client‚Äôs requirements from ideation to deployment.
Our key client contributions included:
- Designing the revamped Identity Governance and Administration application
- Simulating the application across various devices using Browser Stack
- Implementing a workflow to grant access to different user accounts and entitlements
- Integrating the application with REST APIs to provide a seamless user experience
- Implementing the addition of Single Sign-On (SSO) using Okta and Microsoft Azure to facilitate user login to different applications using a single set of credentials.
- Ensured a consistent user experience with the application because of its ability to work with or without an internet connection
- Delivered 60% faster application load time than the mobile website with a simplified workflow
- Allowed the client‚Äôs customers to increase audience reach with reduced marketing costs
Java 8 | Kotlin | Android SDK | Android Studio | GitLab | Postman | Zeplin | Confluence