Cloud Migration of Compliance Solution Through Partial Refactoring
- Our client is a leading innovator of food safety and quality assurance (FSQA) management solutions; its FSQA Operating System delivers the critical tools, program visibility and data intelligence needed to more effectively manage and continuously improve food safety and quality.
- The company faced architectural, performance and scalability problems with its multi-tenant legacy application.
Xoriant ensured cloud migration of hosted compliance solution through partial refactoring for the client. Some of our key engineering contributions are as follows:
- Re-architected the application for the cloud and migrated the components and data from Windstream (hosted solution) to Azure (cloud) to maximize scalability
- Re-designed workflows to benefit from Azure Cloud Services such as Azure Storage, Cloud services, CDN, Azure SQL etc.
With the seamless migration of applications and data, the client experienced the following benefits:
- Reduced licensing and infrastructure costs by 50% and improved scalability
- Achieved 80% growth in recurring revenue in last 12 months
- Improved operational efficiencies across the food supply chain by 25%