Intelligent Frameworks for Accelerated Software Engineering
With so many new pressures and requirements hitting your teams almost daily, there’s little time for the “what ifs” that drive innovation. Why exhaust your inhouse talent when there are modern automation tools that can help, especially when it comes to maintenance and testing.
Insights gained over hundreds of projects developing, enhancing and supporting customer product lifecycles have enabled Xoriant to codify the most successful engineering processes as next-gen frameworks. Using these cutting-edge tools, templates, and methodologies, we increase agility, productivity and excellence in delivery, so your team can focus on product innovation.
Explore Xoriant's Unique Engineering Frameworks
iBASE – SDLC Assistant
Xoriant iBASE* (Innovative Bot Assisted Software Engineering) is a tech-agnostic automation framework that boosts performance insights and reduces risk - from faster code reviews, simplified testing and improvement recommendations to robust governance, tracking and reporting of engineering metrics across the stack.
Benefits of iBASE:
- Increases engineering productivity
- Automates SDLC activities
- Ensures quality improvements
- Enhances developer skills
- Enables software project governance
- Reduces the cost of software development
iMonitor – Operations Assistant
iMonitor is an operations assistant framework with monitoring, alerting, and self-healing capabilities. Built on open-source technologies, the framework monitors server, application URL, and database health on cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud and MS Azure, alerting the appropriate team for resolution.
Benefits of iMonitor:
- Real-time dashboard for applications and infrastructure monitoring
- Seamless support for multi-cloud platforms like AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud
- Support for Linux or Windows Operating System
- Easy API-based integration with any existing tools or applications
- End-to-end reporting like Alert History Report, Performance Report
- Easy integration with hosted applications, infrastructures
iAutomate – QA Assistant
iAutomate is a tool-agnostic test automation framework built for web, mobile, desktop, and API applications, offered in Python or Java. It accelerates automation with end-to-end integrations across JDBC, Slack, Jira, SauceLabs, with 15+ customizable features and 100+ utility methods, and case logs and reports.
- Accelerates time-to-market
- Achieves high transparency
- Ensures early issue identification
- Increases quality of script development
- Enhances productivity and time savings
- Ensures continuous governance across SDLC
- Brings higher coverage with greater process consistency
Mobile Test Suite
Xoriant Mobile testing offers functional, usability, compatibility, performance/load testing, security testing, installation testing, and localization testing on different apps built-in native, web, and hybrid platforms. Xoriant Mobile Farm (XMF) is a customized, web-based accelerator to support the development and testing of Android/iOS applications. It covers device level, network/carrier level/Browser, and data-level testing, including specialized testing such as app crashes, memory leakage, and security testing.
• Overnight test cycle runs to save time
• At a 100% crash-free state with 93 initial transitory crashes registered
• Reduced cycle time, more accuracy, and overall operational efficiency
• Zero defect leakage and comply with several federal laws and standards such as OWASP
• 36% test script automation achieved for Android and iOS
iPerform is a Performance testing framework built for API and web applications performance testing. It is equipped to easily set up performance tests, extract system resources like CPU, Memory, Disk, etc. from APP DB servers. It enables distributed testing and alteration of test configuration parameters without altering JMeter scripts, saving time. It quickly generates various reporting formats highlighting improvement/degradation comparisons with baseline numbers.
Benefits of iPerform:
• Wizards-driven test configurations setup
• HTML Report, Aggregate report
• Distributed testing via easy Master-Slave configuration • Useful for API and Web application performance testing
• Choose a single user and/or concurrent run modes
• 75% time saving during the setup
• Reporting of server errors/warnings and resource charts for Analysis
• Intelligent analysis of test results - Custom reports, & baseline comparison