Xoriant End of Life Support For Middleware Company Case Study
Provided L1/L2/L3 based 24*7 support to customers from the US, far-east and EMEA regions and provided operationally acceptable workarounds to customer issues which reduced the support and sustaining engineering cost and served as a personalized gateway to enhance delivery of all customer facing business services.
- To provide 24*7 Global customer support – Level 2 and Level 3 Technical support for customers from the US, far-east and Europe/Middle-east/Africa (EMEA) regions.
- To develop new portal infrastructure that will serve as personalized gateway to About the Client Business Challenges enhance delivery of all customer facing business services
- To develop an integrated system to automate the extraction and collation of information from disparate systems, since any manual handling increases the effort, time and scope for inaccuracies.
- Rapid augmentation and training of technical and customer support staff from Xoriant’s support resource pool experienced in supporting industry-standard software products.
- Effective knowledge assimilation, retention, upgrade and setup of knowledge dissemination infrastructure and processes
- Defining teams and processes to deal with different severity level tickets (SL1, SL2, SL3, SL4). Service Level Agreement (SLA) guidelines were defined based on the type of service contract with the end customers and the severity definitions as tabulated below.
- Our client was able to successfully bring down the overall support and sustaining engineering costs by building a supplementary team in India.
- The Far-East and EMEA customers were supported much more efficiently out of India because of the closeness to the time zone. This substantially increased the customer satisfaction rating by over 20%.