Robust Automation Framework for Permission-based Network Management
Our client is the pioneer and recognized leader in permission-based network management for secured communication. They provide services in security, life safety and business continuity missions of commercial enterprises and government agencies worldwide. Our client provides a unified and consistent exchange of critical information among organizations, their people and devices.
- To understand the test cases developed for windows application which had different conventions for different modules in application which had created high ambiguity.
- Automate available test cases for the web based application.
- All test cases should be independent and robust so that these can be executed in batches on any environment. Know More >>
- Developed a Robust Automation Framework that sufficed all functional and technical testing requirements.
- Implemented libraries dedicated for Test Data generation using Stored Procedures and API.
- Integration with Test Management tool (ALM) and CI tool (Jenkins).Know More >>
- Reduced about 60% of configuration time with the complete paradigm shift of the architecture, where client can configure themselves.
- Saved 40% of infrastructure cost over legacy infrastructure vendor and recurring license cost through multi-tenancy.
- Supported high volume transaction processing and universal audibility for reliability and scalability.Know More >>