- The client offers fellowship and research opportunities (FRO) services for several agencies of the US Federal Government, which provide guidelines, policies, and funding to the client which in turn administers their internship and fellowship programs, acting as a one-stop intermediary between the agencies and students.
- The client wanted to develop a standardized platform to overcome the limitations of the existing platform.
Xoriant Solution | Key Contributions
- Xoriant’s team evaluated the client’s requirements and rebuilt the entire platform from the ground up using a different, modular architecture based on microservices.
- Increased security of the platform to exceed stringent government standards using Spring Security.
- Increased platform compatibility with multiple agencies and helped the client push the platform to its customers as a service.
- Redesigned modular architecture results in less manual effort and better user experience.