Multiple Numbers on Single SIM Devices
Incorporated BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) concept through a mobile application that allows multiple virtual phone lines to be active on a single SIM card without need for a new device or swapping personal or corporate SIMs while adhering to all organizational security protocols.
- Build virtual SIM functionality to have more than one active number on single SIM without the need for a new device or swapping personal or corporate SIMs, it should also supports both feature phones and smartphone’s.
- Develop a user friendly interface for easy navigation within the application.
- Verification and authentication of call logs and user profile using user’s phone number. Know More >>
- Built scalable application with adherence to Model-View-View-Model (MVVM) pattern which allowed faster application development through simultaneous backend and UI development.
- Initiated communication between mobile client and the centralized server using HTTP and JSON.
- Integrated the application platform into the operator network using standard network interfaces like INI (inter network interface) and ICI (inter carrier interface). Know More >>
- Enabled UI designer and backend developers to work simultaneously by using MVVM pattern of programming which reduced overall time for application development by 30%.
- Better UX within the application improved the customer experience. Know More >>