System Scalability and Performance Optimization of a Middleware Telecom Platform
System Scalability And Performance Optimization of a Middleware Telecom Platform
Automated integration test scripts for both client and server side functionalities for different protocols, reducing the QA time and errors by 30% for content management solution.
- Optimize the time consumed in creating heavy objects e.g.100 site URLS and corresponding pattern and matcher objects
- Optimizing the request and the received response content which has irrelevant information and results in wasted processing time
- Disk I/O operation were taking considerable time. Know More >>
- Eliminated the database transactions per request by modifying the flow to validate the master data for Services, Preferences, Language, Subscriber Type, etc. with the cache version.
- Enhanced the subscriber caching mechanism by eliminating execution of procedure to remove subscriber objects from cache using Guava APIs
- Resolved the issue where the application SDRs stopped writing abruptly. Know More >>
- Successfully scaled the system from 500 TPS to 5000 TPS for individual node.
- System was able to support 25000 TPS with 5 nodes. Increased the scalability of application beyond 500 TPS. Know More >>