Porting Mobile Game to Desktop Using Steam
Porting Mobile Game to Desktop using Steam
Developed the desktop version of a story based mobile gaming app using Steam platform with controller/multiple language support developed for one of the video game company.
Porting the existing iOS/Android game to Microsoft Windows Desktop environment which included :
- Developing of the game launcher to configure the game settings in a wizard mode.
- Providing support for game achievements to unlock different levels of the game increasing the complexity of game play and progress through the game story.
- Enable a global appeal by providing support in multiple languages. Know More >>
- Implemented the game launcher using QT which allows the user to map the keyboard/game controller, select the language and configure the game settings.
- Developed Steam Achievements for persistence, game achievements and tracking user statistics.
- Provided support in multiple languages (including EFIGS, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese). Know More >>
- Increased the target market to 75 million users due to introduction of Steam and controller support.
- Improved the geographic market reach as the game could be played through seven different languages across the globe. Know More >>