Infor LN Mobility Extension for a Food and Beverage Distributor
A mobile app which streamlines various operational functions, synchronizes Infor enterprise system data and reduces operational cost, developed for a multinational retailer.
- Auto generation of the customer visit lists on the field service technician’s device daily which gets updated in real time
- Segregation and allotment of the list of service orders and customer locations for each personnel
- Tracking the field service technicians on the move. Know More >>
- Designed and developed standard Infor Adapters for seamless connectivity with the existing database to retrieve the customer enquiry forms in a defined format.
- Used Open Standards based Xoriant Mobility Server (XMS) which provided the foundation for integration between the field mobile applications on various mobile platforms and client’s Infor LN system.
- Designed and created a standard digital template to segregate the customer visits for annual maintenance contracts and complaint enquiries which allowed easy collection of the activities area wise for allotment to respective field service personnel on an everyday basis. Know More >>
- Increased client’s field service revenue and profitability by 20%.
- Extended the reach of Service Order module beyond client’s enterprise platform to the mobile devices. Know More >>