Development of Sanction Risk Management Solution for a Global Bank
Automates Screening Process to Reduce AML Risks, Increasing the Processing Rate of Transactions
- Our client is a leading multinational bank working with consumers, corporations, institutions for a broad range of financial products and services.
- Due to manual intervention and false sanction screening, the payment straight-through processing (STP) rate was significantly affected, exposing the client to AML risks.
- We partnered with the client, demonstrating a strong financial domain knowledge and comprehensive technological experience.
- Our technology experts performed end-to-end design, development, testing and delivery of the client’s sanction risk management and reporting system.
- Increased the payment STP rate with the upgraded sanction screening process.
- Reduced manual verification of transactions by 60%