Built a Multi-Lingual Cardio Risk Assessment AWS-Based App for a Global Pharma Leader
Designed and Developed a Heart Health Risk Calculator to Present Users With Personalized Results and Encourage Doctor Consultation.
- Our client is a global leader in pharmaceutical and life sciences. The company has a rich history of more than 150 years and primarily focuses on agriculture and healthcare
- Their key objective was to build a responsive web application that allows a user to assess heart attack and stroke risk and encourages the user to decide on seeing a doctor nearby
- Xoriant was assigned to design and develop this application for users across various regions and deliver custom risk assessment results immediately based on WHO local health guidelines for each region
- Our team worked with the client’s business and technology teams to build the application which could predict Atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD) and heart health risk
- Enabled app support for users across geographies with personalized risk assessment available in multiple languages like English, Spanish and Arabic
- Delivered a unified user experience through consistent UI across platforms