Android Based Loyalty Mobile Application
Increased customer reach through a easy to use rich Android application to locate restaurants based on several criteria including location, offers, etc.
- Achieve Time to Market– Beta launch was expected in 3 months from kick-off of project
- Achieve useracceptance benchmarks– Acceptance from100 friendlyusersand acceptance from 5000 externalusers in first month of beta launch
- Achieve performance benchmark for at least 5000 concurrent users. Know More >>
- Xoriant was involved in complete SDLC process in building the application, following SCRUM as Agile execution methodology to meet demands of evolving requirements without much compromise on Time to Market goals.
- Utilized TracWiki & Google docs for requirement gathering. This ensured that Client team in US and Xoriant team from offshore always have a common understanding on the requirements. This proved to be effective to avoid “Gaps” and “Quick to changes”.
- Adapted “Framework development” approach to enable multi-platform support for the future. Expectations were set to develop framework components on need basis. Know More >>
- Our client was able to launch the beta version of the product in 3 months and it was widely accepted by user community. Xoriant’s proprietary Mobile framework “Xoriant Mobile App Accelerator” was a key to achieve this timeline for mobile applications.
- The solution designed was platform independent leveraging the power of mobile and web. Our client was able to achieve seamless integration with mobile applications and social media tools. Know More >>