Helping You Keep the Lights On and Blaze a Trail into the Future
We have deep experience in the automotive industry. Working with automotive clients for two decades, in many cases, we have worked alongside them as technology has dramatically changed what it means to be a successful auto company.
Today, we provide services for both legacy applications like mainframe and Lotus Notes as well as next-generation technology development in areas such as mobility, cloud computing, IoT and Big Data. In essence, we help our clients keep the lights on and blaze a trail into the future.
Delivering a range of technology services
- Product Engineering including QA (manual and automation)
- Big Data & Analytics including Hadoop, HDFS, Spark and Hive, BI (MicroStrategy, Informatica and PowerBI) and business analysis
- Digital including web development (Java, .Net, ASP.Net, C#, PHP and Python)
- Mobility including development on iOS, Android and Xamarin
- Cloud including AWS, Azure and OpenStack
Supporting key initiatives
Xoriant’s work supports our automotive clients’ key initiatives in the areas of mobility, cloud, DevOps and big data, among others. For example, we have worked with clients on one of the most exciting next-generation technologies of our day: the connected car. And we have developed products, including an electric vehicle reporting application that presents information regarding events captured from the vehicle fleet.
Other projects we have worked on with our automotive clients include a new compliance model, a datacenter infrastructure provisioning services tool, a worldwide inquiry and quotation system, a used vehicle information system for the client’s vehicle remarketing hub, and development and maintenance of the client’s SDD website and other dealer websites.
Why automotive clients choose Xoriant
- Auto industry experience and expertise. For more than 30 years we have delivered solutions for some of the biggest players in the auto industry. We understand the challenges – and opportunities – that you face, including the need to both ‘keep the lights on’ and innovate for the technology driven cars of the future.
- Commitment to quality. A commitment to quality is one of our core values, and key differentiators. Ours is a proactive approach to delivering the best customer experience for our clients. It’s why many of our automotive industry clients have been with us for well over a decade.
- Technology heritage. Born and bred in Silicon Valley, every solution we develop benefits from our 30 years applying rigor, speed and forward thinking to architect, build and test software products.
- The best teams. At the end of the day, it is the quality of people that enables us to deliver value to our clients. We have unique competencies in recruiting, developing and retaining the highest performing technologists, even in niche technologies.
Ready to learn more?
Need help to support both legacy and next-generation technologies?
Looking to speed time to market for your connected car applications?
Concerned about the security of your infrastructure?