Cloud Desktop Storage Case Study
Integration and migration of existing licensed based system to open source resulting in 40 % cost saving with implementation of SSO and 3DES key encryption.
- Core development team comprising of a technical architect and technical lead from Xoriant - Microsoft Center of Excellence had a series of discussions/meetings with our client counterparts to gather finer details of this engagement.
- Our team proposed a modular architecture for plug-in application which is both secure and scalable to meet the clients evolving requirements. Xoriant also recommended the use of secure API based REST architecture to connect with our client’s
- web platform. By designing a 2-tier application framework, the Xoriant team built a loosely coupled architecture allowing our client to incorporate additional features with minimal code changes. Know More >>
- Developed MS Outlook plug-in which allows users to save/download attachments from their e-mails directly to the client platform and MS Office plug-in which allows users to open & update files directly on the platform without having to create any local copy.
- Designed RIA based rich user interface to provide enhanced usability for the users.
- Implemented mechanism to cache user folder hierarchy thus improving overall application performance. Know More >>
- Provided our client ‘first mover’ advantage over its competition since there was no product for integration of the collaboration platform with MS Office suite available in the market
- Enabled our client reach and maintain a leadership position in the collaboration cloud segment by integrating its PaaS solution with most popular MS Office suite. Know More >>