Automation of Leasing Application Migration From AWS to Microsoft
- Our client is one of the Big Four auditors and leading global service providers with a focus on risk management, financial services, business advisory, and other services.
- The client’s single-tenant application infrastructure used to take weeks to provision. The cost of infrastructure was high due to lack of automation, and scaling infrastructure during peak hours became a concern.
- Also, it was difficult to monitor application and infrastructure performance with limited monitoring capabilities.
Xoriant Solution | Key Contributions
Xoriant deployed 160+ environments (4 environments for each tenant) to migrate 40+ tenants from AWS to Azure. We transformed the infrastructure with autoscaling capabilities and custom solutions to manage extra load during peak hours and optimize process costs.
Built custom synthetic monitoring solution to monitor application queue count of documents being processed beyond a set threshold to prevent application overload.
Built UI automation using python-selenium script to automate application configuration.
- Reduced infrastructure costs with automation and auto-availability.
- 2x Cost Benefits at lower environments (Dev, QA, UAT).