Citi’s Treasury and Trade Solutions group is built on the power of our network. We have offices in 101 countries, servicing clients in 160 countries, transacting in over 140 currencies, servicing 81% of the Global Fortune 500 companies and processing over 3 trillion dollars a day in payments.
Application / Team Overview:
Citi’s Global Trade Platform provides a suite of international trade applications catering to customers in over 85+ countries worldwide. Citi’s Global Trade Services platform enables Global Exporters and Importers to participate in Trade and makes use of multiple innovations to meet their business needs. This platform is integrated with Solutions for Imaging, OCR Data Acquisition, Natural Language Processing and Electronic Messaging.
Citi’s Global Trade is leading the Trade industry on a Digitization journey through implementation of OCR solution for multi million pages scanned every year. Candidate will be a key part of enhancing this implementation to further improve the value by reducing manual touch points and also enable straight through processing of processes downstream.
- Role Description:
Candidate will be involved in the development of complex projects in the area of OCR data acquisition, working right from conceptualization to post-implementation support.
- Candidate will be involved in helping project management for estimation of resources and will participate in design and development and ensure that projects are completed to specification, within established schedule and budget.
- Candidate will effectively manage project expectations with project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Candidate will have an opportunity to analyse accuracy data collected & implement innovative ideas on improving accuracy and reduce manual touch points.
- Candidate will be involved in development and translation of business requirements to functional requirements, identify gaps and execute testing of new, or modified, systems functionality or rules.
- Candidate will be responsible for driving production stability, capacity planning, level-3 development analysis and troubleshooting for the production issues and quick resolution of the same.
- Candidate will participate in and lead design reviews, program specifications review and test plan reviews
- Candidate will perform hands on programming for projects
- Candidate will lead coordination with production support teams, business/operations and Global partners for delivering the assigned work
- Bachelor’s degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
- Person with 4-8 years of experience, working in similar roles across banking or services technology ; Knowledge of Corporate banking and trade finance would be welcome addition but not mandatory
- Experience in KOFAX technologies for Data Capture and Transformation
- Experience in Oracle and MS SQL
- Experience in DevOps/Docker
- Experience in all aspects of SDLC including Agile
- Ability to develop and translate functional requirements to design, identify gaps and execute testing of new, or modified, systems functionality or rules.
Technical / Functional Proficiency:
- Excellent technical , analytical and problem solving skills and adaptability to learn new and existing technical areas as demanded by the project is a strong plus
- Hands on Development and Design Experience and Understanding of relevant technical areas – KOFAX, Java/J2EE and Database/SQL including development, integration, technical upgrades
- Excellent proven skills in KOFAX, .Net and Database (Oracle / MS SQL)
- Experience in Cloud development stack – PaaS (OpenShift) & Docker will be preferred.
- For KOFAX, following are the skills we are looking for
- KOFAX certification is mandatory for KOFAX Capture and KOFAX Transformation Module. Certification in KOFAX Analytics is welcome
- Hands on experience with programming in .Net, IIS, VB and C# in a distributed Microsoft environment
- Hands on experience in integrating KOFAX with other applications on the input and output side – including via Message Queues and Web-services
- Hands on experience in Document separation, Document classification, Data extraction using KOFAX
- Hands on experience in KOFAX product suits installation and upgrade activities including KC, KTM, KAFC, KIC and associated troubleshooting
- Hands on experience and certification in KTA is welcome
- Hands on experience in creation of custom VB .Net / C# .Net based custom modules / services in KOFAX ecosystem
- For .Net, following are the skills we are looking for
- .Net 3.5 / 4.0, C#, ASP.NET, VBA, WCF, Web Services
- Strong data analytics skill is a strong plus
- Good understanding of CICD pipeline and components is a strong plus
- Should be able to do independent code review of the application with exposure to static code review tool such as Jtest, Sonar
- Exposure to Agile methodology and BDD and all aspects of SDLC are welcome and necessary to execute the role.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated sense of responsibility and capability to deliver quickly
- Excellent communication skills. Clearly articulating and documenting technical and functional specifications is a key requirement.
- Proactive problem-solver
- Relationship builder and a very good team player
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical and business skills
- Promotes continuous process improvement especially in code quality, testability & reliability