Increase Adoption, Streamline Migration, Management of Azure, AWS, GCP and PCF Clouds
As more organizations move to multi-cloud and hybrid IT infrastructures, they often struggle to manage the lifecycles of disparate cloud solutions - from provisioning and orchestration of infrastructure and resources to cost management and optimization. Additionally, they have to deal with mission-critical cloud migrations, cloud backup and DR, packaging and delivery, monitoring and analytics for availability, security, performance, inventory, and classification.
For expert help in any of the above areas, Xoriant will bring deep expertise and experience in cloud lifecycle management across diverse cloud, hybrid and multi-cloud environments, including standard SLAs and reporting mechanisms.
Accelerated Migration From VMware to Public Cloud (Lift and Shift)
Organizations undergoing digital transformations are looking for avenues to modernize, innovate, and adapt their application landscapes to the latest technology available on the big public cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud. One of the easiest and least expensive ways to migrate an existing VMware workload to the cloud is to take the workload as-is and run it on cloud-native resources, otherwise known as “Lift and Shift.”
Xoriant’s Lift and Shift / Re-hosting services accelerate migration of environments and data from on-premises to clouds, including backup, security, and patching configurations, with minimal disruption.
- Discovery of VMware cloud environment
- Configuration of cloud environment accounts/projects (e.g. AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Creation of landing zone in cloud environment i.e. network topology, ACLs, security groups, gateways, routing tables, NAT tables, etc.
- Launch of instances in specific landing zones
- Attach necessary storage to cloud instance
- Migrate data to cloud instance
- Validate manually via UAT
- Final data migrations and cutover
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning and Implementation
The best thing an organization can do to prepare for any kind of disaster is to have a sound business continuity plan that includes rigorous business impact analysis and comprehensive documentation. It is also critical to establish realistic recovery time objectives (RTOs) and recovery point objectives (RPOs) so the plan is properly designed and executed to meet all your business goals.
- Perform business impact analysis
- Determine RTO and RPO for each service/business application and LOB
- Form the ERT and define ERT internal/external communication processes and procedures
- Define and formalize disaster declaration process
- Review architectures, dependencies, data flow and backup and recovery procedures
- Provide recommendations report and roadmap to implement requirements for RTO and RPO
- Implementation of approved roadmap (independent SOW)
Scope: BCP DR Testing: (Independent SOW-2)
- Conduct a tabletop exercise and provide report and analysis
- Conduct BCP/DR dry run and provide report and analysis
Legacy Application Integration / Modernization / Migration to Cloud
Are you dealing with serious issues due to inconsistent software standards across your enterprise business groups? As you may know, this can stall the roll-out of new product features, create difficulties incorporating and dealing with your legacy hardware and software technology stack, and problems related to access and governance .
With broad expertise and experience in modernizing, migrating, and integrating legacy systems, Xoriant will assess the migration/modernization potential of your applications, define a factory-based approach to modernization using a sprint methodology, and employ our 12-factor checklist.to ensure industry best practices are rigorously followed.
In addition, Xoriant will design-in modern application security using policy-based security orchestration and container security, and provide migration services to AWS, Azure, GCP, VMware, and PCF.
- Create reference architecture blueprints
- Create a factory design for migration
- Software platform and standards modernization
- 12-Factor app readiness
- Application and infrastructure monitoring
- Build common authentication bus
- DevOps with CI/CD and release automation
- Canary or blue/green deployments
- Policy-based security orchestration for containers and services
- Solutions for accessing traditional storage with object storage overlay using tools like MinIO
"Our customers strive to think big picture and, as architects, we support that. But migrating workloads, platforms or entire infrastructures to the cloud has ripple effects that everyone needs to understand and accommodate. Your Xoriant team will be transparent about the best cloud migration options and the level of business, tactical, and operational resources required to deliver outcomes that exceed expectations.”