Cash & Trade Management
Global financial institutions offer comprehensive cash and trade management services to their institutional clients both at a national and global level to help these clients increase their payment efficiency, security and reliability while at the same time reducing payment costs and risks. Cash and Trade Management services help the clients of these institutions in achieving greater return on their assets by streamlining the business processes, realizing greater operational efficiencies, more effectively managing the working capital and reducing financing costs. While these solutions offer generic benefits to all clients across the board, many clients seek more benefits through highly customized solutions for their needs.
Xoriant has worked with several financial institutions developing, enhancing, maintaining, supporting, integrating and re-architecting their IT systems supporting their cash and trade management offerings such as:
- Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- Check Disbursements
- Commercial Cards
- Prepaid Cards
- Domestic and Cross-Currency High Value Payments including wire transfers
- High Volume Payments such as payroll, eCommerce, retirement withholdings, tax payments, etc.
- Healthcare Payments
The cash and trade management systems at any financial institution require:
- Seamless domestic and cross-border transaction processing from initiation to processing
- Online, real-time information across the payment process
- Integration with ERP and Treasury systems
- Transparency, usability, control, flexibility between different payment methods
- Proactive and continuously evolving fraud detection and fraud prevention