Site Reliability Engineering Using Monitoring-as-Code for SaaS Leader
- Our client is a leading SaaS provider for city and state governments
- Noisy neighbor outages on the database pool led to stability concerns and didnÔÇÖt allow the client to maintain 99.9% SLA, escalating issues such as scaling and response time that significantly resulted in negative Net Promoter Value (NPV) with customers
- To stabilize and carry out the site reliability engineering of their business systems, the client partnered with Xoriant
- One of our key contributions included using infrastructure-as-code (IaC), monitoring-as-code (MaC), security as-code (SaC) for Azure, reviewing database design and updating the indexes necessary for the performance
- Achieved SLA of 99.96% as compared to a previous 70% SLA
- Reduced the response times by 42%.