Compliance Requirements: No Longer Limited to Highly Regulated Industries
Cyberattacks continue to evolve in scope and scale. In 2020, nearly every industry is at risk. In the interest of protecting consumer data, lawmakers are quickly enacting legislation to provide extra protection to consumer’s personal information private.
Using the data collected from electronic devices, digital forensic investigators can stop hackers and other cybercriminals from compromising an organization’s digital infrastructure. They can also assist in recovering lost or stolen data, discover where a specific attack came from, trace it back to the source, and help create a detailed investigative report to remedy the crime.
Our Digital Forensics and Compliance Services
Digital forensics includes the identification, recovery, investigation, validation, and presentation of facts regarding digital evidence found on computers or similar digital storage mediums. Forensics best practice procedures entail maintaining a chain of custody throughout acquisition and analysis of data from digital sources such as hard disks, mobile phones, cloud storage, email backups and volatile memory.
Scope of Services:
- Computer Forensics - Complete imaging / cloning and analysis of Windows and Macintosh - based operating systems
- Mobile Device Forensics - Recovery of deleted / lost data from mobile devices
- Email Forensics - Analysis of phishing emails from offline as well as online medium, searching for deleted emails
- Cloud Forensics - Collecting data from various cloud platforms for analysis, recovery of WhatsApp deleted messages
- Network Forensics - Analysis of network traffic and logs to detect activities performed over the network
- Memory Forensics - Capturing registry details and providing timeline analysis
Today's organizations face unprecedented challenges in managing risks and complying with laws, regulations, and internal policies in a cost-effective manner. The costs of regulatory compliance are rising globally and by some estimates, U.S. companies spend more than $1 trillion dollars annually on risk management. Yet, the cost of non-compliance can be the loss of an entire business enterprise. This service performs invaluable and necessary audits and remediation based on compliance with regulations and standards such as ISO27K, ISO9000, CIS, SOX, PCI-DSS, and HIPAA, etc.
Scope of Services:
- Compliance process assessment, design, and implementation of compliance programs, including risk assessment frameworks, compliance policies and procedures, compliance-related training programs, and governance and oversight mechanisms related to compliance issue resolution
- Compliance enforcement remediation provide the resources and expertise needed to address a range of compliance issues quickly and effectively, including implementing corrective actions or providing remediation to impacted consumers when compliance deficiencies are noted
- Compliance readiness to ensure adherence to regulatory guidelines including GDPR, ISO 27001, HIPAA, SOX, PCI - QSA and FedRAMP
- Review of regulatory compliance requirements
- Regulatory compliance audits and reporting
- Remediation for gaps reported in audits
“With growing cyber threats, organizations cannot compromise on the security of its digital infrastructure. It is not just important to adhere to security policies and standards, however, it is also necessary to identify the source of security incidents. Xoriant’s scope of security services spans across designing and implementation of compliance programs, including risk assessment frameworks, policies and procedures and also introducing digital forensics as a part of the incident response protocol of the organization.”