Innovative and Intelligent Software Engineering Frameworks for Extreme Agility, Productivity and Quality
With over 30 years of developing, enhancing, and supporting products across the lifecycle, Xoriant excels at the successful execution of software engineering projects. Leverage our innovative frameworks for a modern software engineering paradigm to achieve enhanced agility, productivity and excellence in delivery while facilitating your team to focus on product innovation.
Explore Xoriant's Unique Engineering Frameworks
iBASE – SDLC Assistant
Xoriant iBASE* (Innovative Bot Assisted Software Engineering) leverages the power of smarter integrated bots to develop high-quality software products and boost the productivity of your engineering team. A technology-agnostic framework, iBASE ensures deeper insights on performance, eliminates risk and minimizes technical debt through automation, allowing you to focus on delivery excellence. From faster code reviews, simplified test creation and execution, recognizing areas of improvement, to effective governance, tracking, and reporting of engineering metrics across the multi-technology stack.
Benefits of iBASE:
- Increases engineering productivity
- Automates SDLC activities
- Ensures quality improvements
- Enhances developer skills
- Enables software project governance
- Reduces the cost of software development
iMonitor – Operations Assistant
iMonitor is an operations assistant framework with monitoring, alerting, and self-healing capabilities. Built on open-source tools and technologies, the framework is equipped to monitor server health, application URL health, database, on cloud infrastructures like AWS, Google Cloud, MS Azure. The framework monitors developed applications and infrastructures, reports incidents and events, triggers an alert to the respective team for immediate resolution.
Benefits of iMonitor:
- Real-time dashboard for applications and infrastructure monitoring
- Seamless support for multi-cloud platforms like AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud
- Support for Linux or Windows Operating System
- Easy API-based integration with any existing tools or applications
- End-to-end reporting like Alert History Report, Performance Report
- Easy integration with hosted applications, infrastructures
Automation X360 – QA Assistant
Automation X360 is a tool-agnostic test automation framework built for the web, mobile, desktop, and API applications. Equipped with end-to-end integrations across JDBC, Slack, Jira, SauceLabs, the framework is used for testing a wide range of applications – UI testing, API testing, multi-browser testing, multi-environment testing, database validation. Experience a rapid automation cycle with 15+ customizable features, 100+ utility methods written in a generic manner that can be used for your projects. Choose the Automation X360 framework as per your team’s skillsets either in Python or Java and help engineering functions work more efficiently. In addition to automating test cases, the framework generates logs and reports, making them available with easy visualization of test cases success/failure.
Benefits of Automation X360:
- Enhances productivity and time savings
- Ensures early issue identification
- Accelerates time-to-market
- Achieves high transparency
- Brings higher coverage with greater process consistency
- Increases quality of script development
- Ensures continuous governance across SDLC