In all the solutions, irrespective they are within a Business Process Management (BPM), Business Analytics Management (BAM), Analytical Applications, Sarbanes-Oxley, Business Intelligence, Operational Applications or Data Warehousing framework there is always one constant objective. That is, leveraging and sharpening the focus of the information asset to drive improved business performance.
Three of the most common critical errors that we see organizations making are:
- Data definitions defined by a single group that do not satisfy enterprise requirements
- Building a data warehouse without full business engagement and believing that "they will come"
- Providing data and not the information required to make business decisions
- Building data repositories that are copies of operational data schemas
Now more than ever neither the business nor IT cannot afford a BI misstep for which we have designed a series of offerings that range from Enterprise Strategic Plan alignment to quick hit assessment and opportunity identification. Delivered under the RAPID environment we deliver the following BI planning engagements.
Roadmap – What is the sequential build plan that will result in organizational objective achievement?
- Enterprise visibility to requirements, assets and gaps
- Build plan to achieve BI vision
Adoption Accelerators − How do we increase value (measured by # number of users and frequency of use)?
- Enhancements to current SDLC ensures adoption
- Accelerate # number of users of current information assets
Project Assessment and Integration
- Accelerating value and lowering cost of projects
- Enterprise prioritization, sequence, consolidation
Identification of BI Opportunities
- Shared understanding of Business & IT landscape
- Business and IT effectiveness improvements identified
These RAPID engagements are an ideal way to ensure business and IT alignment.