Doug Howard, Vice President Global Services, RSA and Brian Borysewich, Chief Security Architect and Strategist, Xoriant for an in-depth discussion on:
- The latest threats to the O/S and Virtualization layers.
- What companies are doing to protect themselves from these new threats.
- Requirements of the new security regulations, such as DPA, PCI-DSS, GDPR and DFS.
- Potential solutions that are foundational and meet upcoming compliance standards.
- How a large financial institution is incorporating these measures into their infrastructure and application cloud design.
Brian Borysewich, Chief Security Architect and Strategist, Xoriant
Topic- When the Hackers are One Step Ahead
• The newest threats to the O/S and Virtualization layers and the risks to companies operating on a global scale.
Doug Howard, Vice President Global Services, RSA
Topic - Security & Compliance Best Practices
• How are companies protecting themselves from the latest threats?
• Requirements of the new security regulations, such as GDPR and NYDFS CSR.
• Potential solutions that are foundational and meet upcoming compliance standards.
Even world-class enterprises with the most vigilant CISOs are being breached. From Equifax to HBO, companies are finding that even the most expensive and advanced solutions are inadequate to prevent breaches. The cause? Insufficient attention to the basics and lack of awareness of modern day threats.
- Are you running on old or unsupported environments that are vulnerable to security attacks?
- Has your executive leadership made the right investments necessary to mitigate vulnerabilities?
- Do your compliance efforts stop at just meeting the requirements?
Software product companies have traditionally not invested heavily in security measures. But as integration with other platforms and products becomes increasingly key to a product’s marketability, security becomes increasingly important as well. At the same time, attacks have intensified, such as the recent attacks against platforms such as Sony PlayStation and countless web sites.
For more information on Xoriant’s security offerings please visit here