Xoriant is a Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) Member.
Xoriant through its involvement with several loan origination companies for commercial and residential real estate loans, has seen many technology developments in mortgage industry marketplace in the past decade such as innovations in credit scoring and automated underwriting, end-to-end loan origination process that coordinates the movement of both data and documents from the point of sale through loan closing, enterprise document management and electronic closing systems.
Over the years Xoriant has tackled the following technology issues dealt by mortgage companies:
- Implementation of loan origination systems both on client/server architectures as well as hosted models
- Implementation of scalable loan origination systems to enable thousands of users to access information and process loans simultaneously in a secure manner
- Integration of loan origination systems with other systems such as CRM, Outlook, and ERP
- Development of user interface for loan origination systems especially for mobile and tablet platforms
- Migration of legacy systems to web services based architecture to support multiple clients (PC/Mobile/Tablet) seamlessly
- Customization of loan origination systems to meet our clients’ customer needs
- Validation of loan platforms with regulatory requirements
- Development of real-time systems to provide accurate loan rate information
- Implementation of interactive point-of-sale systems to provide latest loan information whenever, wherever, and on whatever device
Leveraging this experience, Xoriant can provide following technology services to mortgage companies:
- Expertise and resources at every stage of loan origination systems including product development, QA, system integration, and client-site customization
- User experience (UX) and UI frameworks for loan origination systems
- Migration of legacy systems to current architectures for scalability and portability across various client platforms