Application Integration Services
To keep up with the fast pace of business and escalating customer demands, organizations must have the agility to respond quickly to change. As businesses have depended on computerized information systems more and more to run their business, different departments and divisions within large enterprises have raced ahead and incorporated disparate business applications, databases and business intelligence infrastructure that do not easily talk to each other and exchange information. These information "silos" caused by legacy applications and a diverse IT architecture prevent smooth information flow between different departments and across geographies.
From our pedigree of software product engineering, having developed, implemented and integrated multiple technology stacks across multiple generations of software, Xoriant has two decades of extensive experience in systems, applications and data integration. Starting from socket level integration, our engineers have worked on embedded SQL, proprietary middleware, XML based middleware, messaging based middleware to web services/SOA level integration.
Xoriant's Enterprise Application Integration services range from point-to-point ad hoc integration projects to tactically integrate a new or upgraded data source or application into an enterprise information infrastructure to a structured information processing and delivery framework that has helped leading global organizations break down information barriers across the enterprise, accelerate business processes, eliminate ineffective routine operations, verify data validity and consistency across data warehouses, applications and geographical locations. Our Enterprise Application Integration solutions are designed to deliver measurable results and rapid ROI, and strike the right balance between business and IT needs.
Depending on our client’s actual needs and current IT infrastructure, Xoriant distinguishes between several types of integration techniques which ensure best return on investments and reduced cost of ownership of the whole information infrastructure. We offer the following integration services:
Analysis and Consulting – For customers who need integration roadmap from scratch, Xoriant provides a set of pre-project services to ensure clear integration vision, clear deliverables/budget/timeline choices, optimal technology choice and security architecture.
Specific services include:
- Enterprise information architecture analysis, Audit and Planning
- Technology consulting
- Security consulting
- Project analysis and Planning
- Integration architecture design
- Process and Data modeling
- Detailed analysis of technology choices including open source and commercial components
Implementation – Xoriant implementation services range from full scale enterprise integration implementation to tactical upgrades and ad hoc point solutions.
Enterprise Service Bus Implementation: For large businesses that require end-to-end integration across multiples of data sources, applications and business processes, Xoriant offers a full-cycle Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) implementation. Depending on the budget and technology sophistication of our clients, our teams have implemented Services Oriented Architecture (SOA), Business Process Management (BPM) through Business Activity Monitoring (BAM), Complex Event Processing (CEP), and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) using the most up-to-date open source and proprietary technologies.
Tactical Integration and Ad Hoc Solutions:
For our clients intending to automate data interchange between two or more applications, or attach isolated applications and/or data sources to existing integrated environment, Xoriant provides tactical, ad hoc and flexible integration solutions and services, which include:
- Custom API integration
- Custom adapter building
- Custom database connector development, testing and deployment
- Custom middleware development
- Customization and re-engineering of existing applications to enable integration
- Customization of applications and data sources to enable enterprise-wide SOA
Xoriant’s EAI experience includes middleware, SOA and Web Services technologies from multiple vendors, using these stacks as well as interoperating the fitting components from different vendors such as:
- TIBCO: Rendezvous, ActiveMatrix, BusinessEvents, MDM, Spotfire, FTL, ActiveSpaces Datagrid
- Oracle: Fusion Middleware (Enterprise Data Integrator, SOA Suite – Service Bus, BPEL, Event Processing, BAM
- IBM: WebSphere (Application Server, DataPower Appliances, ESB, Integration Developer, Message Broker, MQ, Portal, Process Server), Business Process Manager, Business Monitor
- SAP: Netweaver (Application Server, Solution Manager, MDM, Business Warehouse, BRM, PI & SOA middleware)
- Microsoft: SharePoint, Azure, BizTalk Server Product Line (EAI, SOA, ESB, BAM, BRE, BPM, B-to-B integration)
- Open Source: JBOSS, MuleSoft, Apache