For the best experience, try the new Microsoft Edge browser recommended by Microsoft (version 87 or above) or switch to another browser ľ Google Chrome / Firefox / Safari
Infrastructure as Code Delivers Unified Analytics Capabilities on Azure Platform for a Cloud Communications Leader
- A leader in unified cloud communications and workstream collaboration needed to deliver unified analytics to its global customer base.
- However, the client wanted to avoid the time required to manually deploy multiple analytics environments while ensuring uniform DevOps policies, governance, and compliance.
- Deployed Analytics service components in Azure DevOps through pipeline.
- Provided Azure Platform and automated deployment through Terraform and Azure Resource Manager (ARM) using Azure DevOps.
- Designed and implemented Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) for the analytics application.
- Performed Horizontal Pod Autoscaling (HPA) of AKS.
- Set up network architecture for external connectivity, inclusive of data flow in hub and spoke environments and enabling DDoS for every property in the Azure Cloud.
- Reduced time to deploy from Dev to Prod by implementing one IaC for multiple environments using DevOps best practices.
- Delivered resource savings within the project and across the product release cycle.
- Provided the ability to monitor and correlate all Azure resources and third-party tools.