Table of Content
- Client Overview
- Engagement Situation
- Key Requirements
- Xoriant Solutions
- Key Contributions
- High level Architecture/Conceptual Diagram
- Technology Stack
- Key Benefits
Our client is one of the leading litigation and discovery support services provider which has revolutionized the industry with its online document management system. Our client has portfolio of different products and provides services and solutions for records retrieval, medical records summarization, multi-plaintiff litigation, electronic medical reports (EMR), etc.
Our client wanted to extend their reach from one state in the USA to other US states. For this, the client wanted to upgrade the existing database and build a new one to accommodate data from all the other locations in the US region, provide user friendly UI and web compatibility. Legacy modernization of the existing system to benefit from changes in the technology landscape was one of the key requirements.
Building new solution with legacy modernization of the existing system which included:
- Building new database ensuring scalability to be able to accommodate the large volume of data from many other states of USA
- Adding dynamic filters according to region, state, office, etc.
- Enhancing document repository with advanced data room features
- Developing a user friendly web interface for the existing online ordering system to promote acceptance
- Providing a user interface to order and post data in an editable format in the repository for the clients’ EMR products
- Developing Debtor age analysis, trend reports and sanity check of the order flow with filters for relevant information and features
- Delivering records across various electronic formats
Our client was looking for a technology partner who had good exposure in providing solutions on Oracle database. Past engagement’s success and commitment with the client in enterprise and web application development proved Xoriant to be a preferred vendor for the current engagement as well.
Considering client’s unique requirement, Xoriant selected higher version of Oracle db, Oracle 11g database and Oracle forms and ASP.net with MVC architecture for website application.
- Re-designed and re-architected the existing database to overcome scalability and performance issues faced due to hard-coding
- Created new schema in Oracle database to store all the data related to summary details of EMR products for ease of reporting
- Created new screens in Oracle forms to design and build applications to support existing and new functionalities
- Developed a new website using ASP.net MVC 4 to provide a user friendly web interface to the legacy system
- Developed interface for the EMR products ordered and posted those in an editable format in the repository
- Modified queues handling feature to dynamically filter based on region
- Integrated case management and claims management system using Standard EDI for more robustness
- Provided advanced tools that enabled end-users to annotate, copy, paste, highlight, and add post-it notes while maintaining the original documents in a pristine set
- Created debtor age analysis, trend reports and sanity check of Order flow using Oracle reports in PDF format compatible on both application and website
HIGH LEVEL ARCHITECTURE/CONCEPTUAL DIAGRAM
- Oracle 11g Release2 database
- Oracle Forms
- Oracle Reports
- ASP.net MVC 4
- Apache Server
- Increased at least 60% of the target market of our client by reaching across different states in USA
- Improved performance by 60% with the enablement of easy document storage and retrieval
- Ensured 99% of data availability of system to enable easy access of the data through various channels