Interactive Video App for a Media Company
A world' largest entertainment business gain a first mover advantage by entering into a new target market of kids through a highly interactive video game application developed by Xoriant mobility experts.
- Development of application on Android platform with OS v4.0 and above and for Amazon Kindle devices.
- Incorporating in-app user specific advertising, data analytics and reporting features Adhering to device and platform specific standards for aesthetics as UI is the key driver for games.
- QA of application on devices with different resolution and screen sizes to provide a seamless experience across platforms and mobile phones and tablets alike. Know More >>
- Developed an app on Android and FireOS which involved interactive videos, voice detection, touch gestures, animations and accelerometer actions.
- Created a track selection component to view all the activities in the form of thumbnails and allowing the user to jump to a particular activity / video.
- Used third party library PocketSphinx for voice recognition feature. Know More >>
- Gained first mover advantage by developing one of a kind interactive application for kids.
- Android users contributed 20% of the total app downloads by due to an early release of the application for different Android devices. Know More >>