End-to-End Infrastructure Monitoring Software
End-To-End Infrastructure Monitoring Software
Reduced capital investment in IT infrastructure monitoring by 28% by developing a next –gen end to end infrastructure monitoring software which performs monitoring for relational and NO-SQL database servers, web application servers, networking and storage products running in cloud.
- Build a standards based monitoring system with APIs to fetch runtime values from various sources like software servers, databases, and applications.
- Develop a mechanism for performance monitoring of networking and storage components.
- Build a system that can easily incorporate new hardware and software with minimal configuration / customization. Know More >>
- Developed monitoring components and API’s using Java standards such as Java Management Extensions and Java Database Connectivity.
- Designed and implemented key performance indicators (KPIs) tracking tools like Apache-Cassandra, Weblogic.
- Defined metric to capture key health indicators and acceptable threshold values/range for each health indicator. Know More >>
- Ensured business continuity through product monitoring system eliminated manual management of parameters for prospective hardware and software failures.
- Reduced system outages by 23%. Know More >>