Table of Content
Our client’s businesses encompass a broad range of financial services asset management, banking and consumer finance, credit and charge cards, insurance, investments, investment banking and trading and use diverse channels to make them available to consumer and corporate customers around the world. The group has a huge global presence including Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe, America, Latin America, Mexico and Japan. Our client is largely organized into five business groups.
Xoriant executes the production support (level – 1 and level – 3) of Derivatives product suite, through its Offshore Development Center (ODC) located in Mumbai, India. Leveraging its Knowledge Acquisition Process, Xoriant collected in depth information on the applications, devised the escalation methodology, finalized SLAs.
Xoriant’s services include 24*5 support, production support and bug fixes, enhancements to functionality, performance tuning, feature upgrades ( for products), adding new interfaces.
- Supporting multiple applications that involves multiple teams.
- Turn-around of high number of support requests at the initial stage. Target was to bring it down to a single digit within a very short timeframe.
- Gain a thorough understanding of all the various applications involved in the Derivatives suite.
The scope of Xoriant’s responsibilities include:
- Addressing all service requests.
- All customer communications, including periodic status updates and reports with key clients.
- Xoriant provides Product Support (support levels 1 and 3) for numerous Derivatives products suites.
- Xoriant has proved itself in its role for Derivatives support with its strong support staff of Business Analysts, domain experts and strong technical personnel .
- Xoriant’s support of these products initially began with a transition state of 2 months and later approached a steady state with lower cost and blended offsite/offshore delivery model.
- Maintenance and Support Services at Xoriant provide the customer benefit of effective resource utilization and cost reduction
TOOLS & TECHNOLOGIES
- Operating Systems - Unix Solaris, Windows NT/2000
- Programming Languages - C, C++, Java
- Middleware - TAP
- Backend Databases – Sybase, MS-Access
- Tools – Scanner ,Centralized Autosys
KEY SUCCESS POINTS
- Provided high quality 24x5 support for derivatives product with a team of 1 Onsite and four offshore personnel.
- Provided continuous, high-quality support,with performance being continuously monitored against the SLA and through ongoing dialog with Derivatives management
- Addressed the dynamic nature of resource requirements (staff levels adjusted as required) in a cost-effective way
- Implemented support engineer training programs and staffing procedures to reduce the impact of turnover
- Used standard procedures used at The client by answering tickets raised by TP21,Command Center through Virtual tech tickets, EMA tickets
- Provided a quick turnaround time and efficient support management