Xoriant Test Automation Framework (XTAF)
Table of Content
Xoriant has provided product testing and Quality Assurance services to several product engineering teams helping clients launch superior products ahead of their competition well within their budgets. Xoriant brings extensive experience in testing including web services, desktop and client-server applications, and operating systems components, with over 20 years of experience.
Xoriant's Test Center of Excellence has developed Xoriant Test Automation Framework (XTAF) to ease test automation and tune it as per customers' requirements across verticals including Finance, Telecom and Healthcare.
XTAF is a combination of modular, keyword driven, data driven and page object model automation framework. XTAF is made of two key components Automation Library and Page Objects. Automation Library contains multiple libraries like WebLib, Database (Oracle, SQL, etc.), XML, SSH, REST-API, multi-platform mobile libraries (iOS and Android).
XTAF KEY FEATURES
- Built using industry standard architecture and technology
- Platform and application independent
- Aggregation of frontend, backend, and database test cases in a single script
- Flexibility to replicate from technologies like Ruby, Python including Open Source
- Compatible with multiple browsers
- Generates master/detailed reports
XTAF KEY BENEFITS
- Reduced QA cycle time by about 50% for both web and enterprise applications
- Increased test speed and software quality
- Improved ROI as Open Source tools are employed
- Minimal to no maintenance
- Decreased costs and shorter Time to Market