The Device Monitr App monitors Internet connected devices such as game consoles, tablets, phones, and PC's at your home and notifies you about their Internet connection status. You can then enable/disable Internet connection to these devices from anywhere and at anytime.
• Discover all IP devices connected to the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi router and display them in graphical and list views
• Display friendly names set on the router
• Select a device to get device details such as its name, IP address, MAC address, etc
• Disable/enable internet connection to devices on a weekly, daily and immediate basis
• Set notifications to alert you when devices get connected/disconnected to/from the router
• View Internet connection schedule for every device across seven days
• You need one of the following Linksys Wi-Fi routers to use this app: EA2700, EA3500, EA4500, EA6500, E4200v2
• You can purchase Linksys routers at your local store or online at: Cisco Home Networking Store
• In addition you also need to create an account at Linksys Smart Wi-Fi to login to the app
• Provides remote monitoring of Internet devices anywhere, anytime - no need to be in the same network inside the house
• Convenience of monitoring home devices
• Available for ninety nine cents ($0.99) in Google Play. Click here to download the app
• Click here to see currently known bugs and fixes
Click here to send your feedback.