In today's dynamic business scenario, it has become imperative for enterprises to adopt Agile development processes to achieve faster time-to-market with reduced costs. Xoriant Agile services delivers agility objectives coupled with better visualization of crucial business outcomes, improved productivity and seamless IT alignment with your business. Xoriant's certified and experienced Agile professionals have provided product engineering services to businesses across domains and industries.
Xoriant Agile Experience
Currently, Xoriant applies flavors of Agile in about 60% of our development engagements that span across technologies and verticals. Xoriant has also adopted Distributed Agile for engagements with multi-location engineering team dynamics.
Xoriant has large pool of Agile Practitioners along with certified Scrum Masters and Agile mentors who continuously work to incorporate the learnings in the form of frameworks and best practices. Xoriant has also partnered with Agile Testing Alliance, global non-profit testing community and certification organization with more than 300,000 active members to collaborate and share their experience.
Xoriant Agile Approach
Our story based approach makes illustrating most complex requirements simple.
Our focus is to plan the sprints transparently with all the details.
Test Driven approach ensures requirements traceability and quality delivered.
We use the best tools in the industry to provide seamless delivery process.
Xoriant Frameworks and Methodology
Agile Process: X-SPEED - Framework Built on Agile Best Practices
Continuous Delivery Framework: XCDA - Xoriant’s Continuous Delivery Accelerator
Where Agile Works
- Active user involvement
- Team must be empowered to make decisions
- Requirements evolve but the timescale is fixed
- Capture requirements at a high level; lightweight and visual
- Develop small, incremental releases and iterate
- Focus on frequent delivery of products
- Complete each feature before moving on to the next
- Apply the 80/20 rule
- Testing is integrated throughout the project lifecycle – test early and often
- A collaborative & cooperative approach between all stakeholders is essential
Benefits of Agile
- Focus on Business Value
- Predictable Costs and Schedule
- Early and Predictable Delivery
- Allows for Change
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Focus on Users
- Improves Quality
For any Agile based implementation reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org