Xoriant has participated in end-to-end software product engineering lifecycle beginning with product conception to ongoing software maintenance / sustaining, while at the same time, Xoriant teams have also assisted customers in specific tasks, as and when needed. Xoriant teams are fully conversant with the traditional SDLC (software development life cycle) approach, while many of our team members have developed expertise in the newer methods like Agile/Scrum, which are used by the web/social media oriented companies.
We offer the following Product engineering services:
- Product Ideation
- Product Architecture
- Testing & QA
- Migration and Porting
- Technical Support
- Sustaining Engineering
- Professional Services
Furthermore we bring expertise in the following practice areas:
Cloud Infrastructure and Applications: As cloud finds wider adoption, product companies find new paths of revenue by offering existing products as subscription, while new companies launch a slew of services.
We bring experience in:
- Design and development of virtualized systems
- Design and development of I/O sub-systems
- Enterprise to SaaS migration
- Cloud networking, storage, provisioning
- Monitoring, sizing cloud infrastructure
Some of our experience highlights include:
- Solution for on-demand cloud storage to traditional desktop applications—involving storage provisioning, resource usage tracking and billing.
- Cloud based supply chain management software for hotel and restaurant industry.
- Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office plug-ins for a cloud based storage company.
- Control console to manage authentication, administration, product licensing, inventory and usage data reporting for a desktop virtualizer.